Below is an article from a black BQI Contributor, Lloyd Marcus. Lloyd has been a great patriot, fighting and singing all over the country in an effort to spread the word of conservatism. In his article below, Lloyd writes about the frustration he and many others experienced with the re-election of Barack Obama. From a black perspective, as Lloyd writes, it is especially difficult to swallow this election defeat because as a black person I know, too, that 95 percent of black America voted for Obama, again, despite the misery he has imposed on the black community specifically and the nation, generally.
To help our readers understand how frustrated black conservatives are with the black community, in addition to Lloyd’s article, I want to share with you a recent exchange that I had with one of my black friends. The discussion occurred on Facebook so I will keep his identity private. I have yet to receive a response to my question but the absence of a response is indicative of what generally happens when he is confronted with irrefutable facts.
Here is my private exchange to be immediately followed with Lloyd’s most recent post.
XXXX, you made a statement last night that stuck with me. You said that you see information that I see yet you come to a different conclusion. Then tell me what conclusion do you come to when presented with the following about Obama.
1. Mother was a socialist
2. Father was a socialist / maybe communist
3. Grandfather (maternal) was a socialist
4. Grandmother (maternal) was a socialist
5. Mentor while growing up- card carrying communist
6. States he attended meetings of Socialist org. while in college
7. Obama said that he hung out Marxist, socialist, structural feminist while in college
8. Obama was endorsed by socialist and communist org. when he ran for Illinois legislature
9. Obama attended a church for 20 years that espouses Black Liberation theology which has as its core premise socialism and the redistribution of wealth / collectivism
10. Obama hung out with Bill Ayers – communist and terrorist
11. Obama hung out with Bernadine Dorn – communist terrorist
12. Obama is great friends with Rashid Kalidhi- feverent supporter of Hamas
13. Obama appointed Van Jones self- avowed communist as Green Czar
14. White House communications director’s hero was Mao Se Teng Chinese leader who killed 50 million people
15. Appointed John Holdren as Technology Czar who said wealth redistribution (both within and among nations) “absolutely essential” in order to provide a decent life for everyone.(socialist doctrine)
16. Appointed Donald Berwick to head Medicare who said we must have massive redistribution of wealth in America (socialist doctrine)
17. Appointed Carol Browner as Assistant to the President for Energy and Climate Change –Served as a “commissioner” of the Socialist International
18. Obama passed healthcare legislation which now controls one sixth of our economy
19. Obama has transferred massive amounts of America’s wealth to other nations as one example the recent article that I just sent to you.
20. He was endorsed in 2008 and 2012 by the Socialist Party USA and the Communist Party USA
21. He wants to control the economy as seen in his EPA regulations especially with his energy policies (coal etc. drilling)
22. He actively expands the scope and reach of government in every aspect of American life (telling churches what they must do, business how they must run citizens what they should eat etc.)
I could go on but you get my drift.
Now the big question, based on all of this information and lots more, I and many informed conservatives like me came to what we considered a legitimate, fact based conclusion; not one based on race, bigotry or hatred; that Obama has an enormous affinity to radical doctrine so much so that we think he is a socialist at best and a Marxist / communist at worse. You see, coming to any other conclusion defies logic and reasoning in my opinion. In fact, if he, Obama was white, every black democrat known to man would call him a socialist / Marxist probably based on significantly less than what I’ve cited here. The fact that they don’t want to do that here can only be explained by the fact that blacks are racist, willing to support a socialist / Marxist black man but would be in the streets rioting if he was white.
Now what conclusion do you come to from this information or any other information that you might want to add? Inquiring minds want to know.
By Lloyd Marcus, BQI Contributor
Returning home after two months on the road touring the country singing, speaking, writing and campaigning to defeat Obama, I felt similar to a heartbroken soldier after losing a war. I trust God, but in all candor, I felt emotionally drained.
Shopping for salad stuff in Walmart, I focused on a sign “Gold Bell Peppers $1.68 each”. To my surprise, I became extremely angry. As absurd as it sounds, $1.68 for one bell pepper was the straw that broke the camel’s back. It epitomized my frustration and anger over the idiocy of Obama voters. Why in the world would they allow Obama to continue destroying our country?
Food and gas costs continue to sky rocket. Obama’s war on domestic fuel, business and the rich kills jobs. He has tripled our national debt. And yet, according to exit polls, 52% still believe our poor economy is Bush’s fault.
An idiot relative said, “I voted for Obama because Romney will make us all Mormons.” A yahoo said, “I voted for free healthcare”. News flash knucklehead, healthcare “ain’t” free.
Thank God Christmas is over a month away. I need time for God to give me the grace to forgive my black family. I am furious and extremely disappointed in them for voting skin-color over Christian principles.
I feel like saying, “Don’t tell me about your commitment to Jesus Christ ever again. I don’t want to hear it!”
I will not apologize for my anger because mine is a righteous anger. Evil appearing to triumph should make one angry. Jesus was angry when He turned over the tables of the money changers in the temple.
The Bible says, “Be angry, but sin not”. Thus, I will not tell-off my family and I forgive them. But, I think it best that I not be in their presence or take their phone calls for awhile.
Like millions of Americans, my heart is broken for my country. Years of liberals indoctrinating our kids K thru college and liberal bias in the media have created a wasteland of dumb-down idiot voters. Far too many Americans are clueless to the greatness of our republic and the extraordinary cost and value of freedom which is our God given birth-right.
I am angry over the willful ignorance and racism of black America. During an interview on the “Inside Detroit” radio program, I informed black liberal host Mildred Gaddis that gas was $1.84 when Obama took office. Mildred rejected this fact. I begged her to research it. Mildred said you can not believe everything on the internet. Mildred also rejected the truth that Obama supports abortion and that half of black babies are aborted. Mildred rejected various easily confirmed truths about Obama’s destructive leadership – I am talking willful ignorance. As far as Mildred and her listeners were concerned, Obama’s skin-color automatically made him worthy of their vote.
I am outraged regarding the blatant voter fraud in states where a photo ID was not required to vote.
More disappointed than angry, I was shocked to learn that Romney got 3 million less Republican votes than John McCain. After four years of Obama’s tyranny, I assumed Republicans would crawl across broken glass to vote against Obama regardless of our candidate.
Since the election, I have avoided much of the media. I could not stomach the left spiking the football or weak-kneed conviction-less pandering from our side. Decisions made in panic or fear are always unwise. Better to wait until the dust clears rather than making new fear-based policy statements.
I still believe pedal to the metal Conservatism works every-time it is tried. Why? Because unlike Liberalism, Conservatism speaks to the higher nature of the human spirit and is best for all. Pure and simple.
Yes, there will always be those who want a free-ride. Jesus said the poor you will have with you always. No one is against a safety-net for those truly in need.
When the virtues of Conservatism are boldly articulated, they win in a landslide as per Ronald Reagan.
Beyond the catastrophic economic issues, Americans cried when Obama won reelection because of the death of an ideal. This evil dictator appears to have transformed America from being a shining example of the virtues of a free society into a nation of deadbeats in which class envy and government dependency rules. So yes, I am very angry.
Here is the good news. I am witnessing a new heightened resolve in patriots to fight harder than ever to turn our country around. We are in a culture war and more and more are beginning to realize it.
So I will suck up my anger, trust God, rest in His peace and continue doing my part in the battle to restore America.
Lloyd Marcus, Proud Unhyphenated American
Copyright © 2010 - Black Quill and Ink FAIR USE NOTICE: For all videos and anything used on this site: "Information, including content and videos, contained in this blog or on my Facebook site may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed without profit. . The views and opinions expressed here are those of the author and in no way reflect the opinions or views of BQI or its management. Where controversial views are expressed they may be allowed to remain on this site as a means to gain knowledge on a particular subject matter.