17 innumerable truths about the Second Amendment
An excellent review of United States History and how freedom only comes when all citizens are acting responsibly and government only takes action against those acting irresponsibly.
1. “Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.”~ Thomas Jefferson
2. “Those who trade liberty for security have neither.” ~ John Adams
3. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
4. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
5. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
6. Gun control is not about guns; it’s about control.
7. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
8. Know guns, know peace, know safety.
No guns, no peace, no safety.
9. You don’t shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
10. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
11. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
12. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
13. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
14. What part of ‘shall not be infringed’ do you NOT understand?
15. Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.
16. When you remove the people’s right to bear arms, you create slaves.
17. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
Copyright © 2010 - Black Quill and Ink FAIR USE NOTICE: For all videos and anything used on this site: "Information, including content and videos, contained in this blog or on my Facebook site may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is distributed without profit. . The views and opinions expressed here are those of the author and in no way reflect the opinions or views of BQI or its management. Where controversial views are expressed they may be allowed to remain on this site as a means to gain knowledge on a particular subject matter.